i knwo this is already on the board but i think e need a new thread to talk about it.
so who all is going to be there? i knwo i am after abseball is over. maybe we could all meet somewhere if we got time or something.
i knwo this is already on the board but i think e need a new thread to talk about it.
so who all is going to be there? i knwo i am after abseball is over. maybe we could all meet somewhere if we got time or something.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
i thought that the consolidation deal was over with?
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
o NO! it isnt over by no menas. it is jsut over w/ for this round. soon another round of consolodation will appear. it is still going to be a BIG meeting tonight at jjk. they r getting the publics info on it also.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
No the school board may make some kind of recommendation on their own but I do not think that it would be of the same scope that Dr. Basham had proposed. I believe that their will be a call for a study and other actions this evening.
[url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]
I Think people need to be there, be logical.. stay under control, but most of all do what is best for the Wise County School System.
I personally am against Combining the schools, and I was relieved to find out that they will not, the battle is won, not the war. I know most people was against this reccomendation, ebacsue I to will admit I am one of the biggest Indians and supporters of my school and its history, I didn't want to see that end, and I never will. But one of these days everyone is going to have to get used to change, Whenever it happens it will be a rough thing to go through. It Will happen, No doubt folks, but selfishly enough I hope it doesn't happen during my time. I want to graduate an Indian, but then again I want the best eduation for all of us, and the best for the people of our county. Its kind of mixed with me.
I'll be there tonight and I'll be listening, What Basham tried to do wasn't out of the worst intentions, but the way it was planned it wasn't for the best either. But yeah, I'll be there trust me.
Bookmarks